Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's the small stuff...

Ketchup... nothing special about it here in America.  But Jule took so many pictures of this ketchup that I figured it was worth posting for her German friends and family.

Yesterday I clogged my sink.  Here in the U.S. we have "garbage disposals" in our kitchen sinks.  We can put food down the sink, the garbage disposal grinds it up and it goes down the drain.  HOWEVER... since I cooked so badly a few days before, I put too much food down the disposal and I clogged my drain.  Jule thought my predicament was picture-worthy, and maybe funny.  Do you want to see the mess I created?  Here it is:
Disgusting, right?
It's no longer in this state, but... why do I tell you about my disgusting sink problem?  Because the sink was clogged and my pots and pans dirty from the night before, we had to eat out.  (Ohhhh... how horrible.)  We visited the home of the best tasting chicken in the world, in my opinion: Chick-Fil-A.  
Chick-fil-a has interesting marketing efforts.

It is truly heavenly, juicy goodness and a party in your mouth.  Anyhow, at Chick-Fil-A Jule made a discovery that was (maybe) the coolest thing she's found since she arrived here.  Here it is...

I'm not sure why it's so great, but apparently it just IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment