Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Arms and Legs Shredded

Jule and I have now for three nights in a row completed the grueling Jillian Michaels "The Shred" workout here at my house.  Have I mentioned that I hate jumping jacks and jumping rope?  Yes, I believe I have.  I also do not like the fact that I cannot move my arms or legs without severe pain.  I know this will go away in another day or two, but in the meantime, I feel like I've been run over by a car.  Again.  Jule and I have been complaining about our aches and pains using her Anatomy terms.  "I can't move my crural!"  And "My brachials feel broken."  I'm sure this won't translate to German properly, but if you know English, you know that these are not typical words used in any normal household.  But... anything for education, eh?

Oh, and I should mention that Jule corrected my previous blog comments about the ketchup.  She only took so many pictures because they were coming out blurry.  So, the ketchup was not so cool after all.  (But, I'll bet that she brings a few packets home with her in January.)

It appears that Hurricane Isaac will not completely ruin our weekend plans.  While it will delay our travel, we should still be able to get up to Branson, Missouri for at least a trip to Silver Dollar City.  So, we will be relatively "missing in action" from the internet over the weekend.


German translation:
Jule und ich habe jetzt für drei Nächte in Folge schloss die zermürbenden Jillian Michaels "The Shred" Training hier in meinem Haus. Habe ich erwähnt, dass ich hasse Hampelmänner und Seilspringen? Ja, ich glaube ich habe. Ich weiß auch nicht, wie die Tatsache, dass ich nicht bewegen kann meine Arme oder Beine ohne starke Schmerzen. Ich weiß, das wird gehen weg in einem anderen Tag oder zwei, aber in der Zwischenzeit habe ich das Gefühl schon immer von einem Auto überfahren. Again. Jule und ich haben über unsere Schmerzen mit ihrem Anatomy Begriffe beschwert. "Ich kann nicht mehr bewegen crural!" Und "My Brachialia fühlen gebrochen." Ich bin sicher, dass dies nicht richtig Deutsch zu übersetzen, aber wenn Sie Englisch kennen, wissen Sie, dass diese nicht typische Wörter in jedem normalen Haushalt verwendet. Aber ... alles für Bildung, eh?

Oh, und ich sollte erwähnen, dass Jule meinem vorherigen Blog-Kommentare korrigierte über das Ketchup. Sie dauerte nur so viele Bilder, weil sie kommen wurden verschwommen. So war das Ketchup nicht so cool, nachdem alle. (Aber, ich wette, dass sie ein paar Pakete nach Hause bringt mit ihrer im Januar.)

Es scheint, dass Hurricane Isaac nicht völlig ruinieren unser Wochenende Pläne. Während es unsere Reise verzögern, sollten wir noch in der Lage aufzustehen, um Branson, Missouri mindestens eine Reise nach Silver Dollar City. So werden wir in der relativ "missing in action" aus dem Internet über das Wochenende.

1 comment:

  1. With BullionVault you can purchase physical bullion by the gram at current market prices.

    Register your free account now and get 4 g's of free silver as a sign-up bonus.

    ReplyDelete