Monday, December 3, 2012

Snowboarding = No Boarding

Monday we grabbed our snow gear and headed to the slopes.  Jule and I had spent time watching YouTube videos in hopes we could learn a few basic things to allow us to get some practice in.  We never made it off the bunny slopes.


I will admit that for snowboarding, we should have really hired an instructor.  We probably didn't do too terribly bad for having no instruction.  At one point I got the hang of it, and then forgot everything when I went back to the slopes.

One of the funniest moments was when Jule let go of her snowboard and it, of course, slid down the hill by itself as she chased it on foot.  I took the opportunity to get some video of her at the bottom of the slope, and I caught a clumsy fall on video.



No comments:

Post a Comment