Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tropical Smoothie Cafe

Last night Jule used the leaf blower to blow all the leaves to the front of my yard while I dug through my garage to find ski gear for our upcoming trip.  Luckily my ski pants fit her just fine.

To reward her hard work, I took her to one of my favorite places to eat healthy... Tropical Smoothie Cafe.

A "smoothie" (in case it doesn't translate correctly) is usually ice, fruit and sometimes yogurt blended to a very smooth consistency.  My favorite ones are just with ice and fruit.

Jule got the Paradise Point (which is Strawberries, Bananas and Pineapple) and I always get the Blimey Limey (Strawberries, Pineapple, Orange and Lime).











Another thing that Jule has become very fond of while here are Caesar Salads.  It's just lettuce and grilled chicken sprinkled with parmesan cheese and topped with Caesar salad dressing.  So we both ordered the King Caesar Wrap at Tropical Smoothie Cafe... and we both dislike fresh tomatoes, so NO TOMATOES PLEASE!


No comments:

Post a Comment