Friday, October 12, 2012

School Pictures Are Here!

Here's Jule's sophomore year school pictures from Sylvan Hills High School in Sherwood, AR.



I hope that all Jule's friends and family members who are reading across the Atlantic are doing well in Germany and Poland!  We are keeping very busy here in the U.S. and making the most of the beautiful fall weather we have.  

I've posted earlier this week our plans for this weekend (Redneck Olympics and Harvest Festival) and I have been busy this week with all the details for our Baltimore / Washington D.C. trip next Wednesday.  There are lots of little details to work out.  One thing that I am *not* going to plan is how we'll get from our hotel in Baltimore to our hotel in Washington D.C.  This is something that I want for the girls (Connie and Jule) to figure out... how do we ride the Metro, where do we buy tickets, what stops do we take, what is the cheapest and fastest way to get there, etc.  I know this is easy in smaller cities, but in case they ever find themselves in a large city and unsure where to go, I want them to understand what to do.

Big thanks to my niece Connie's grandfather (Grandpa Marret / my dad that you've seen in this blog) and Connie's mom and dad (my sister-in-law Nancy and my brother Tony) for giving this experience to Connie!

Watch the blog for Redneck Olympics pictures on Saturday.  It's sure to be... interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment